Work & Workout
Yippee!!!!! Here are a few sneaky exercises you can do in secret as you go about your day, especially in the office.
The Office-chair: Office arms routine.
- Stand with your back facing an office chair
- Squat and place your palms on the edge of the seat.
- Bend your elbows to dip yourself down as many times as you can without your colleagues looking at you in a funny way….lol
The step-it-up: The same chair can be used for aerobics.
- A few up-and-downs and we guarantee your heart will be pounding.
- Make sure the chairs used for this do not have chair wheels to prevent an accident.
The Canteen-line calf raise: While you wait for your Rice and Dodo;
- Hold on to the counter and slowly lift and lower your heels for a quick calf and glute, (The gluteal muscles are a group of three muscles which make up the buttocks)
The broken elevator: Ladies please!!!!!!!!!! Do this
- Take the stairs