HOMEPAGE Forums Fun & GamesπŸŽˆπŸŽ† πŸŽ‰ Travel Quiz: My #PinkTravelDestination

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pink Network Admin 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

pink-travelWhere is your dream vacation or stay-cation spot? Join the conversation, share pictures and tips with us and get updates on exciting travel and holiday offers! #PinkTravelDestination

KATHERINA

Abu Dhabi on my mind, any offers?

Dear Katherina,
      Abu Dhabi, sounds like fun but not a great idea during Summer! The heat in that region at this time of the year leaves me speechless! Trust me Miami holds much more promises!

Dubai offers this summer, for Keystone Bank Visa card holders.
    keystone-visa-dubai

ArcDeTriomphParis

Keystone Bank Cards give you convenience and flexibility of payments for whichever holiday destination you choose this summer.

Can you identify the landmark in the picture above and which holiday destination it is located? Answer here on the forum and win a recharge card from your preferred Network. #PinkSummer

merian

ARC DE TRIOMPHE in Paris France. It is located at the center of place de Gaulle

merian

Glo network and my no is 0705 044 2844. Thanks The pink network.

Miami is it for me. With loads of $$$$ in my VISA & MasterCard, Lounging on the beach and shopping like there’s no tomorrow!!!

We have a winner to our first trivia! Congratulations Merian. Kindly send us a with your preferred network Send your details to winners@thepinknetworkng.com
    Thanks for playing!

merian

Done. Thanks The pink network.

merian

Thanks. The Pink Network

Uche

Accra Ghana is cool for me…Great Weather,Good Food!

Read this article for tips 10 items never to pack in your check in luggage

Click here for some great travel tips – 10 things Nigerian customs must not find in your baggage

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. - Sign up/Login Here