CBN MSME Fund
On August 19, 2014 the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) launched a N220 Billion Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF) to finance and develop the SME sector in Nigeria.
Sixty percent of this funding has been set aside for women entrepreneurs.
Keystone Bank is one of the Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) and provides the Pink Account as a channel for female entrepreneurs to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Educational Institutions
- Agricultural value chain
- Renewable Energy
Single Obligor Limit:
- N50m maximum
- 5 years maximum tenor
- Legal Mortgage
- Pink Savings Account
1) Application letter stating clearly Business Sector, Requested Amount and Tenor, Asset, last year turnover (if available)
2) Company Board Resolution
3) A Pink Account with Keystone Bank.
4) Viable Business Plan and Cashflow Projection
5) Letter of Authority to debit for CRMS Check
6) Certificate of Incorporation or Registration & MEMART (as appropriate)
7) Borrowers Contact Details – Business & Directors’ Addresses & Telephone numbers
8) Collateral acceptable to Keystone Bank