Are you having a birthday party or hosting a small meeting? Try out this really simple recipe and impress your family and guests to mouthwatering, cake-like bread – Banana bread.
Recipe: Banana Bread
– Preparation time: 10 minutes
– Baking time: 1 hour
– Production: 1 loaf.
Guess what, you do not need for a mixer for this recipe and you can mix everything in one bowl.
The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.
• 2-3 very ripe bananas
• 1/3 cup of melted butter
• 1 cup of sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
• Heat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a loaf pan.
• Get a mixing bowl and pound the ripe bananas until smooth.
• Pour the melted butter inside the mashed bananas and stir
• Pour in the mixture, baking soda , salt, sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract and stir
• Mix in the flour gently
• Pour the batter inside your loaf pan and bake for at least 1 at 350°F (175°C). You can add toppings such as nuts (Almonds, Pecans etc.) or raisins.
• Remove from the oven and bring to cool completely.
• Remove the banana bread from the pan. It’s then ready to be sliced and served.