5 Makeup Tips for Women Who Wear Glasses
Here are simple ways to guide you on how to do your makeup if you wear glasses.
- Don’t use too much eye shadow: Use neural and light colored eye shadows to allow your eyes pop more behind the lenses. Dark colored shadows can make your eyes seem smaller.
- Go for Bold Lips: Since you will be using a neutral eye shadow tone, try combining a bold colour for your lips which will all together brighten the skin and eyes. You can also experiment with lipsticks depending on the type of frames you will be wearing. Try combining a black frame with cherry red or bright pink lipstick, tortoise shell frame with soft plum lipstick.
- Eyeliner is very important: There is a trick to applying eyeliner if you wear glasses. For thick frames, wear thick eyeliner and vice-versa for thinner frames. It is also better to use the gel liners because they are more pigmented and last longer.
- Double coat the Mascara: Especially for days you choose not to wear make-up, make sure you apply at least two coats of thickening mascara. This will separate add volume to your lashes.
- Go easy with the Blush: After applying your powder. Enhance your cheekbones by using blush to your cheeks in an upward motion for proper blending.