5 Homemade Household Products
Do you know you could actually make your own homemade cleaning products and others yourself? Cool right? I thought so too. It’s free, easy and most especially CHEAP!
Also by doing this, you can reduce the level of toxins in your home from store bought household cleaners.
Here are homemade recipes:
- Detergent = Flakes + Borax + Washing SodaMix half-cup each of grated bar soap, borax and washing soda (sodium carbonate). Store in an air-tight jar
- Borax is a cleaning agent that can be found in any store near you. It also known as sodium borate. Powdered borax is white, consisting of soft colorless crystals that dissolve easily in water
- Air Freshener = Vodka + Essential OilGet a spray bottle and fill with Vodka (it contains ethyl alcohol which is the main ingredient in commercial air fresheners) and add 30 drops of any essential oil of your choice. Shake properly and spray.
- Toilet Cleaner = baking Soda + VinegarSprinkle half-cup baking soda into a wet toilet bowl, and pour distilled white vinegar. Let it foam for a while, then scrub and flush.
- Vinegar + Lemon Juice + Water = Glass Cleaner
Mix 1 tablespoon of vinegar with Half-cup water. Add a squeeze of lemon juice for scent if desired. Spray unto glass and wipe.
Welcome into your healthier home.